In Level Four we will start to handle traffic situations:
- You will drive on more complex road systems with heavier traffic
- You will encounter a variety of road junctions
- You will work out where the car needs to be on the road in order to interact safely with other traffic
- You will meet other traffic safely
- You will safely cross the path of other vehicles
- You will deal with a variety of obstructions in the road
- At this stage you will learn observation, anticipation, assessment, decision-making and action to a high level
At this level you are starting to think like a driver, whereas in Levels 1, 2 and 3 you were getting used to controlling the car.
JCC Driving School respects your privacy. Any personal data you provide will be stored securely and will not be shared with third parties.